Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge- Day 1










 This is a picture of me and my wonderful son Cy. Here are Ten things you may not know about me:

1. I can and love to cross-stitch
2. I am mom to an angel, Nicholas and the most wonderful 9 yr old.
3. I actually L <3 ve my job
4. I love most sports especially Football GO NOLES! GO COLTS!
5. My favorite movie is Wizard of Oz
6. I have 5 tattoos, and regret all of them but 1
7. I would love to be more crafty than I am 
8. I often feel like I fall short in many areas :( 
9. I have been blessed with two amazing besties at work !
10. I am addicted to cooking shows and shows about people with weight issues, interesting combo I know 

Well thats me in a small nutshell, I also have a fantastic husband and family so all in all I am a VERY lucky girl!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment